parody-weebl n Bob-Wazzup parody-weebl n Bob-Wazzup

Great

really funny. you put it togethor really well

Black And White 6! Black And White 6!

WOW!!

THAT WAAS JUST SPECTACULAR!!!

Red And White Christmas! Red And White Christmas!

My Part (Jakeumms)

My explosion is so sweet!

Super-Luis's Newgrounds Super-Luis's Newgrounds

It's decent.

Make the animation in flash a little better. Most of all however, get a much better cause I can't hear a single thing your saying.

Sprinkles in the sky Sprinkles in the sky

Really interesting.

It was simple yet complex and interesting at the same time. Good Job!

grabbelfant responds:

thanks

Slick: Showdown Slick: Showdown

WTF

THAT WAS AMAZING! YOU SHOULD'VE GOT FRONTPAGE FOR SURE.

Slick-Productions responds:

Ah, it's been awhile since this has been reviewed... like more than a month! xD
But thank you for your appreciation. It DID get like... Dailty 7th, even though there's no prize... but that's still an accomplishment, right? I heard of a movie getting on the front page 2 years after it was made (or something like that...) so maybe if Tom or Wade or some other Newgrounds staff member sees this and enjoys it enough, and they're running a little low on new frontpage material, who knows?
And if you just watched the movie, review! I respond to all reviews! Even lame ones (though I don't think I've gotten any, I'll see what happens when I finally do get one :P) !

New Numa New Numa

I would give you those catagories....

I would give you those catagories but this isn't nearly as good as your first one. Mainly, because the song wasn't even close to being catchy. Your first one was so great, but this my friend... this was a dissapointment. I'm sorry, I would like to put up a diffrent comment, however everything im saying is completely and uderly true. Maybe you can remake this with a song from O-Zone, another catchy pop group, or maybe a more poppy and catchier song that you make.

Pauls birthday present Pauls birthday present

Wow! I enjoyed that a lot.

Dude, Elliot, that was really good! I think that you maybe could have made front page with that kind of style. Your weapons were pretty neat, and the sound matched perfectly. I would just tell you to make the movie much much longer, to make your own smilly faces for the characters, and to make tons of scenerios that the characters go through. Also, you might want to add a little bit of plot, and when the main guy, kills an enemie, you could have the enemies friend try to kill you, so that there are more then one ememmies. But, very very nice animation. Hopefully you didn't steal it. :)

ottermaniac responds:

Heh wow thanks! I will make anotherone due to the sucsess of how well its done. Thanks for the advice, I will surley put it to use :D!!

Lost woods Lost woods

Free Whistle Point.

Ok, just to let people know, all of this is basically stolen from "The Big Fat Tutorial, in the flash tut section of newgrounds. You can all get a whistle point of off this is you whistle this for "being stolen". By the way I'll let you know that the trees, the music, the rocks, and the camra direction thing were all taken from the "Big Fat Tutorial" All this guy did was added one statue and called it his.

Apocalypse1965 responds:

you even read the "Author's comments:" I gave all the credit to "The Big Fat Tutorial" it was a great way to learn how to draw and animate, thats what its there for. I submit this to see how the animation and the actual drawing part came out and advice on how to make this into a good story.

FOAMYcellphoneandcarads FOAMYcellphoneandcarads

Loved It! Lol...

I don't know why, but that movie seemed to be really funny. I don't know if I'm in a good mood, but that movie cracked me up. It was hilarious. I had a good time watching your movie, thanks for the experience of it!

hamandcheeseclock responds:

Thanks man. It was meant to be sorta a inside joke and I'm glad you liked it.